- Teaches the grammar, punctuation, vocabulary knowledge and writing
skills required for a student to do well on the SAT, ACT, PSAT, TOEFL,
- Teaches the basics of English grammar beginning with the parts
of speech. (Beta version)
Why our programs work:
- Comprehensive course teaches to the grammar, vocabulary, and essay
writing knowledge tested on the SAT/ACT
- Expert teachers whose teaching methods are guaranteed to improve
test scores in grammar and writing
- Engaging animated cartoons that teach to different learning styles
and insure retention
- Progressively structured multimedia interactive lessons
- Proven test-taking techniques and essay-writing skills that dramatically
- 1,000+ dynamically changing test questions to build skills and
- Unique interactive flash cards that teach and test
- Instantaneous personalized grading of tests and explanation of
- Affordable cost for six month subscription and 24/7 access
- Personal assessment to identify areas needing strengthening
- Progress reports to help students reach full potential
- Students learn to think, write, and speak correct English with
a program that works.
Guaranteed to improve verbal scores on the PSAT, SAT, ACT,
TOEFL, CAHSEE and other high school exit exams. (Try our demo.)
Created by expert teachers of English at the high school and college
levels, including a California Foreign Language Teacher of the Year.
Memorable animated interactive cartoon lessons that teach to the three
learning modalities (visual, auditory, kinesthetic/tactile).
Students love our programs!
"This is more fun than a video game you buy at the store!" — David K., Student
© Copyright 2003-2013 Grammar Mechanics Foundation™. All rights
reserved. Contact Us | Make a Donation